Comment on page
xTer . Technology
xTER SafeContainer is a new technology to safely deliver and deploy software via Internet to your home or office computer. When inside the Container, tampering and theft is not possible.
Save your work
at home, work, at school or on a tour, be always in control!
- use your old 2Gb laptop from the attic as a protected WiFi router;
- no working screen, hard disk or keyboard required;
- set the router's blacklist/whitelist policy from your mobile;
- enable antiTOR and zero connectivity for TOR browsers;
- log traffic and content on per user/per IP basis;
- explore other options of a safe WiFi router.
NEW! since version 1.21 xTER Router also fully works inside VirtualBox! No dedicated device required - use your desktop/laptop and deploy on a VB of your choice! -- See comments below the xTER Home as a short how-to.
includes the artificial intelligence realtime object detection module. It analyzes video streams from the attached webcams and detects objects as they appear, logs events in a journal and instantly notifies the host with email or SMS.
Artifical intelligence is a growing sphere of influence. We are providing our SafeContainer technology to ensure no other but the hosts will be able to communicate with their AI.
The xTER Home (*) supports two webcams and has an object detection module with a plugin to log the detected realtime events into a database, with a timestamp of object snapshots.
NEW! xTER Home version 1.21 also fully works inside VirtualBox! No dedicated device required - just use your desktop/laptop and deploy on a VB! Download VirtualBox from the Oracle's official site. Then set up a new virtual machine as explained here. Name "xetr" on these pictures is not mandatory, name your VM anything you want. To start xTER Home or xTER Router on this VM, use the "PCI headless" type of EFI bootloader, please go ahead and download one from here (Home) or here (Router), unpack the archive onto the USB flash and start the VM.
enhance the jobs at the office with a free media server:
- office workers CRUD in streamline mode;
- exchange videomail as well as normal mail;
- chat with other workers both in normal and video chat rooms;
- control over the office WiFi with xTER Router capabilities;
- use AI guards everywhere to provide the best security;
- corporate mail and proxy to save traffic;
- explore other options of the safe xTER Office.
We are ready to provide a scope of SafeContainers which vary in complexity and pricing. We'd like to offer some of these containers FREE:
- Your home/office WiFi router
- Block undesired content
- Log the access data
- Allow all ToR connections
- Allow darknet/drugnet
- Stream from webcams in protected channels
- Object detection in real time by AI
- Logging all detected events
- Instant report on specified objects
- No-cloud/no-Zoom approach
- Videoconference on your own
- Corporate videomail
- Artificial intelligence
Sometimes it's easier to find the answer to a question which has already been asked and answered - here are some of those:
- Yes, it's a state-of-the-art technology based on a long run of tests showing its incorruptible strength. The hackers have been trying to break our containers, but no succesful attempts have ever been known of.
We will reply as soon as possible, please don't hesitate to address:
+1 (307) 242-6268
Mon - Fri: 9AM to 5PM